Monday, February 28, 2011

changes abound

I'm currently feeling inspired by this. It's by Sabrina Ward Harrison, an artist I was introduced to by my sweet friend Julia Skerry, and I first saw it yesterday when she and I went out for cupcakes.

And speaking of freeing yourself, I have recently made the decision to give up my Wednesday and Friday 5:45 am yoga classes at Murray Scholls 24. This is a decision I've struggled with for a long time, and it wasn't an easy one. I feel deeply connected to that class and everyone in it, which is why I taught it for as long as I did. From the looks of the schedule, Jeanette (who taught the class before I did), will be teaching the Friday morning, and the Wednesday morning is still up in the air. The class remains on my schedule through the end of March.

If you work for Adidas, my class is now available to you twice a week! Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 5:30. Tuesday classes beginning on March 8.

Namaste,
Tami

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you're taking this class over! Best wishes and, as they say, "stay encouraged."

    ReplyDelete