Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday

My move is happening this week, and I'm taking these last few days in my neighborhood to soak it all in. True, I will only be a few miles away, but realistically I will not drive over here and search for parking so I can go on my favorite walks or grab a latte at my favorite coffee shop. At least not very often.

Today was such a beautiful morning. Sunny, bright and crisp! I took a nice long walk through the hills and made plenty of stops to close my eyes, breathe deeply and take it all in. It was a frosty morning, so it was refreshing and relaxing to hear the gentle crunch under my feet with each step, hear the birds chirping and the rumblings of the city in the distance. Usually when I go for walks, I listen to my iPod, but today I wanted to be extra present and it was really nice. Then I had a coffee date with my husband at our favorite little shop. What a nice day! I am loving all this Portland winter sunshine.

Tonight I'm teaching vinyasa at Pearl 24 at 7:30pm, and I have a fun new playlist! Join if you can :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tami,
    So glad you are back to the blogging world.
    Since I dropped fb many months ago I enjoy reading peoples blogs and
    randomly checked yours and surprise !
    Love the video at the beach. OMG so amazing and beautiful like a amazing dance of life.
    I joined the Portland Peace choir which is an amazing adventure for me but bad news they practice on wednesday nights. I hope to see you see you at 24 class sometime soon but even better in the neighborhood maybe.
    Would be fun to go for coffee and visit. I would enjoy getting to know each other better, you inspire me.
    Happy Moving Lisa Ham( think you remember me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa of course I remember you! I would love to grab coffee and visit with you. Please email me: yogaseedpdx@gmail.com

      Delete