Monday, April 8, 2013

trail running


Taken this afternoon on my muddy, rainy, glorious run.
10 reasons why I'm in love with trail running right now:

  • I love being in the forest.
  • It's nearly impossible to think about anything other than RIGHT NOW when you're dodging roots, rocks and mud holes. 
  • It's not boring.
  • It feels better than running on cement, and definitely better than running on a treadmill.
  • I don't have to dodge cars, or worry about being hit by one.
  • I get to connect with nature and recharge.
  • No stopping at stop lights or signs.
  • Great for interval training with so many hills.
  • It makes me feel like a superhero. 
  • I look forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, you may have convinced me to try it when my belly is not out to here! I'll stick to hiking around for now but that sounds like fun. =)

    ReplyDelete