Tuesday, January 24, 2012

new playlist

I was introduced to Thievery Corporation and The Album Leaf in summer 2010 by Dana Walters. They have since become two of my favorite groups, not just for yoga, but in general. I even got to see The Album Leaf play live and it was completely surreal. After listening to them for a year in a half in my classes, it was an incredible experience to see and hear them in person. I wish I could have them play live for some of my classes. Maybe one day? Until then, I'll keep enjoying their music on my playlists :) Here's a new one I created this morning.


  • The Album Leaf: Window
  • Thievery Corporation: False Flag Dub
  • Thievery Corporation: Fragments
  • Thievery Corporation: Web of Deception
  • Thievery Corporation: Take My Soul
  • The Album Leaf: Writings On The Wall
  • The Album Leaf: Red-Eye
  • The Album Leaf: See In You
  • The Album Leaf: Broken Arrow
  • The Album Leaf: Into The Sea
  • The Album Leaf: Always For You
  • The Album Leaf: Wishful Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment