Thursday, September 2, 2010

thursday


Seeing children practice yoga makes me melt. Look at this adorable little soul practicing a variation of vrksasana at Crater Lake! I LOVE THIS!

While I was practicing pigeon and a few warrior poses with the lovely Susan (pictured below), I heard someone call my name. I turned around and it was Steve, this little guy's dad and also a yogi who practices with me on Wednesday nights. All the way in Crater Lake! How random and cool is that? I've got a photo with him in this same pose, which I will post soon.

By the way, September is National Yoga Month!! 
Yay! A whole month dedicated to all us yogis!
And all us who wish to be yogis!
Take a class.
Take a bunch of classes.
Practice sun salutations in your bedroom.
Just do some yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment