Thursday, September 16, 2010

thursday

Last night's play list:
  • Thievery Corporation: One
  • Seal: Crazy
  • Bob Marley & The Wailers: Could You Be Loved
  • Belle & Sebastian: If She Wants Me
  • Broken Bells: The Mall & Misery
  • Frou Frou: Let Go
  • Angus & Julia Stone: Mango Tree
  • Bob Dylan: Knockin' On Heaven's Door
  • Damien Rice: Delicate
  • Groove Armada: Serve Chilled
  • Donna De Lory: Aham Prema
  • Israel Kamakawiwo'ole: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Last night in class, a woman did her very first headstand away from the wall. She did great, and I was so happy that she shared with me after class that it was her first time. I lightly touched my hands to her feet to let her know I was there if she needed, but she did it all on her own. Yay! I love yoga.

Starting next month, I will be teaching yoga to kids at an after school program for Portland Public Schools. I am very excited and look forward to sharing the experience with you!

Namaste, friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment