Monday, August 30, 2010

monday

This week's class schedule:
  • Tuesday, 8/31: McLoughlin Super Sport 24, 5:30pm
  • Wednesday, 9/1: Murray Scholls 24, 5:45am & McLoughlin Super Sport 24, 7:30pm
  • Friday, 9/3: Murray Scholls 24, 5:45am & McLoughlin Super Sport 24, 5:30pm
Last week was my last week teaching the Friday noon class at McLoughlin Super Sport, and this will be my last week teaching the Friday 5:30pm class there. So sorry to have to let those classes go! I was only subbing, so they were never mine to begin with, but I felt a great connection with all of you who practiced with me during those times and look forward to seeing you in some of my other classes. 

I spent the weekend camping with friends in Crater Lake National Park. I've got some great photos and stories coming very soon!

Namaste!
Tami

1 comment: