Tuesday, November 9, 2010

teaching schedule

Hi friends! Recently, I haven't been as on top of my blog as I would like to be, and for that I apologize. Here's a little update: I spent the past few months teaching lots of classes for 24 Hour Fitness. In the last month or so, I have been blessed with some more teaching opportunities so I have been subbing less and focusing more on my new endeavors. But don't worry, I am not going anywhere and I plan on subbing more classes in the near future. For now, my regular schedule at 24 is as follows:
  • Wednesday, 5:45am: (Murray Scholls)
  • Wednesday, 7:30pm: (McLouglin)
  • Friday, 5:45am: (Murray Scholls)
  • Saturday, 7:00am: (Hollywood)
I will be sure to post any classes I sub and look forward to seeing you soon! Yes, YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment