Monday, July 18, 2011

the day after

After eight intense hours of yoga over the past three days, I was expecting to be incredibly sore today. Like 'I can't get out of bed' sore. Lucky for me, I'm actually feeling pretty good this morning. My body is aware that I spent eight hours twisting it and flipping it, but I'm feeling alright. Still feeling my yoga buzz, actually! I made sure to take really good care of myself throughout the weekend though, drinking plenty of water and getting plenty of rest. I already can't wait for next year when she comes back! In the mean time, I'm going to reactivate my yogaglo account so I can practice with her at home. And since I've done so much talking about Kathryn Budig, let me give share with you how you can catch up with her yourself.


You can also take online classes with her (and many other wonderful teachers) at www.yogaglo.com, and she writes for a ton of websites and publications. Even if you don't practice yoga, I still recommend checking her out. She posts a lot of great recipes and is just an all around great ball of inspiring and happy energy.  

If I haven't already made this clear, yes- I do love Kathryn Budig! :)

1 comment:

  1. I was at the Sunday workshop as well and totally agree. Three hours is a lot of back bending! But so amazing. You know when you START a practice with hanumanasana things are going to get interesting. I loved it and am loving catching up on your posts too!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete